Thank you for your ticket purchase for Open Garden for Guide Dogs on Sunday 20 October 2019. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
This document serves as confirmation that your tickets are paid for please bring it with you on the day. Please use this PDF invoice as entry into the garden. Your name will be checked off at the gate by SA Guide Dogs volunteers.
Some additional information:
- The event runs from 10am to 4pm at 120 9th Road, Hyde Park.
Parking is at Hyde Park School in 2nd avenue. It is a short walk to the garden but shuttles will be available on the day.
- We regret that no dogs are allowed on the day. This is for the health and safety of the Guide Dogs who will be in the garden to welcome you. Some are still young puppies and their health must be our primary concern.
- More food and drink can be purchased on the day. Your purchase includes Prosecco, Ice cream, coffee and a hot dog but you can purchase additional food tickets on the day. All tickets hold equal value and can be exchanged for any combination of the refreshments on offer. Please note: As this is a charity event and our refreshment offerings have been (very generously) sponsored we cannot make allowances for specific dietary requirements and we hope that you will be understanding on this matter. It means every cent of your gate fee goes direct to Guide Dogs SA.
- We welcome children. However, please be aware that there are 3 water features in the garden and children must be supervised at all times.
- Indemnities apply. Details will be posted outside and around the property and we would ask that you spend a few moments familiarising yourself with the contents.
- Refunds are not possible. We hope that you will understand that in order to secure our targeted donation to Guide Dogs SA as well as make sure that everyone who wishes to come to the event can get tickets, we cannot offer refunds.
- The event is obviously held outdoors and if the weather is inclement a brolly and good spirits will still see you have a fun time until the clouds move on.